Carolyn: A Blog Post about Blogging

By Carolyn Kloecker
I am starting to get very anxious-excited for my semester abroad that I will be spending in Quito, Ecuador. I will be leaving on January 3rd, and I can't wait to be able to speak Spanish almost everywhere at any time. Of course I'll still be communicating with my family and friends back here in the U.S. in many ways: Skype phone, Skype (webcam), G-chat, E-mail, and my blog!
I have recently started a blog of my own entitled 'Carolina en Ecuador'. I welcome anyone to look at it, the address is www.carolinaenecuador.blogspot.com. This is not only a great way to communicate with people back home, but blogs are also a great reference for the future. I know that I personally benefitted from the blog of a previous 232 student, Pedro Dominguez, as he talked about his travels in Ecuador. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with some reflexión at least once a week while I am in Ecuador.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago