"Conference times are Thursday, October 30 (5 till 8 pm) and Friday, October 31 (8 till noon)."
SPAN 232 students, you can use this opportunity to make up any missed CBL hours from this semester. Or you can do it just to have a great experience.
It is SO important that parents be able to communicate with their children's teachers. Imagine all the lost opportunities to cooperate to improve the students' education if the parents cannot communicate effectively with the teacher. And these parents really want to help their children to do their best.
YOU CAN HELP!
- Click here and scroll down to see a map for how to get to the school.
- Click here to see some useful vocabulary for the conferences.
- Click here to see what Liz (a student from last semester) had to say about translating at last year's conferences.
- Click here to see more of what Liz had to say.
- Send an e-mail directly to Ms. Shmikler (email@example.com), let her know you're interested, and she will organize it.
- Don't be shy! Your help is needed. :)