Video Clips of Advice for Entrepreneurs

I attended our Faculty Retreat on Friday and walked away with a lot of information. I found a little gem among all the urls, articles, abstracts and contact information: Standford University's Entrepreneurship Corner.

It's a great site to just take some time to explore. I especially liked the videos.

Now I haven't looked at every single video from every single speaker, but nothing emerged from my browsing that talked about language and culture. Nothing.

On the one hand you could say that means that they aren't important to entrepreneurship.

On the other hand you could say these entrepreneurs are missing out on some really great opportunities because language and cultural differences blind them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago