SPAN 232 students: Instructions for Posting your Diario Digital to YouTube
1. You probably know how to use YouTube better than I. If you do, skip the rest and just know this: you need to title your video "Diario Digital 3" (or whatever number it is) and share your video with your TA (e-mail address) and with me (email@example.com).
2. If you don't already have a YouTube account, go to www.youtube.com and "Sign Up" to create your account. If you already have an account or after you have created one, "Log In."
3. Go to "Account" --> Contacts & Subscribers --> "My Contacts."
4. "Invite your friens to join YouTube," and invite your TA (e-mail address) and me (firstname.lastname@example.org). Copy to your "Friends."
5. Go back to home page and click on "Upload."
6. Fill in required fields. Title your video "Diario Digital 3" (or whatever number it is).
7. "Broadcast Options": Choose "Private." Expand "Friends" or "Contacts." Check your TA's e-mail address and email@example.com.
8. Choose setting for "Date & Map Options" and "Sharing Options."
9. "Upload a video."
Follow these instructions precisely! And I highly suggest that you do this way before the deadline so that you don't post late.
Good luck. :)