Spanish Community Service Learning Textbook: Writers' Perspectives


by Ann Abbott
As many of you know, I have been writing a textbook for Spanish community service learning. I'll post more about it when it's closer to release time.

For now though, I have been reflecting on what an emtional roller coaster I've been on. I've worked very hard on the textbook, but there were times (late-pregnancy and early-months-with-infant) that I didn't work on it at all. The editing process tends to have that familiar "hurry up and wait" pace. Reviewers love the concept; reviewers hate the concept. Some days I felt I was on a roll. Other days I felt like an imposter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago