I will be out of town this week, giving talks in Atlanta, Georgia and in Charleston, South Carolina. Unfortunately, that means that I cannot be in class with my students this Thursday. Here's what we'll do instead.
1. Read about this fundraising event. "Like" the event (encouraged, but not required).
2. Read the article included in the event description.
3. Do one (or both) of these things:
- Attend the fundraising event. (Students at the table will ask you to sign your name for proof.)
- Look up information about unaccompanied immigrant minors. On the Facebook event, add a comment with a link to a source with reliable information (please evaluate the information before posting). Add a brief comment about what you learned from that article/blog/video/etc.