What Feedback Do Your Community Partners Give You?

by Ann Abbott

I tend to get very caught up in analyzing my Spanish community-service learning teaching in an effort to constantly improve it. I think that's a good thing.

Here's a great thing: getting spontaneous positive feedback from a community partner.

Hi Ann,
 I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the response from you and your [SPAN] 232 class in regard to the Spanish speaking kindergarten student at Dr. Howard elementary.  Thank you so much for your support and for sending such wonderful volunteers my way.  Spanish in the Community truly makes a positive difference for our students and faculty.

Celebrate what you are doing right in your community service learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago