ACTFL Sessions on Languages for the Professions

I hope to see many friends and colleagues at ACTFL next week.
by Ann Abbott

I'm excited to go to Philadelphia next week for the ACTFL conference. I'm going to bunk with my BCF (best colleague forever), Darcy Lear. I'm going to hang out with Holly Nibert and all my Pearson friends. I'm going to attend Dan Thornhill's session because I'm interested in the topic and because he specifically invited me. And I am looking forward to the session dedicated to new research directions.

There are many sessions with service learning in the title. Click here to search the on-line program.

Mary Risner put together the very useful list below about sessions specifically referring to languages and professions. (I highlighted my session.)

Tap me on the shoulder if you see me at ACTFL!

Ann

Friday November, 16
1:15pm to 2:15pm



Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 114 Lecture Hall




Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 121 A

3:45pm to 4:45pm



Building: Marriott Philadelphia Downtown, Room: Grand Ballroom Salon A



Saturday November, 17
8:00am to 9:00am



Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 119 B

11:15am to 12:15pm



Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 113 A

2:00pm to 4:00pm



Building: Marriott Philadelphia Downtown, Room: Room 404

5:45pm to 6:45pm

Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 123



SUNDAY, November 18
8:00am to 9:00am




Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 102 B


10:00am to 11:00am




Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 102 A





Building: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room: Room 125

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago