My Syllabi: Business Spanish, Spanish & Entrepreneurship and Spanish in the Community

by Ann Abbott

Sometimes I am very slow to respond to simple requests. When Carolina Egúsquiza (@cegusquiza) let me know that the links on my blog to my course syllabi didn't work, that seemed like an easy thing to fix. But I just fixed it today.

So here are my course syllabi and calendars. While I'm always tweaking the courses, these documents at the main elements of the course. 

You'll also find the links on the left-hand side bar.

Would you like to share your syllabi, too? I'd love to see them and learn from them. Just add a link in the comments below.

"Spanish in the Community" a community service learning course with relevant languages for specific purposes content


"Spanish & Entrepreneurship: Languages, Cultures & Communities," a community service learning course that focuses on social entrepreneurship within specific languistic and cultural communities


"Business Spanish," a combination of traditional business language studies and engagement projects

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago