Spanish Community Service Learning as an Elective


by Ann Abbott

Imagine my surprise when I ran across this video interview in which one of the students talks about SPAN 232 "Spanish in the Community" as her favorite elective! And when the guy talked about his entrepreneurship course with Prof. Paul Magelli (whom I respect tremendously), I kept thinking, "Well, I think you would really like 'SPAN 332 Spanish & Entrepreneurship: Languages, Cultures & Communities,' too!"

Take a look at Illinois Admission's YouTube playlist, and you will see several other clips titled "Campus Conversations." They give very interesting student perspectives about student life at Illinois.

(It was also fun to see the video below and see my picture used. Just a little lift on this summer morning.)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago