Entrepreneurs without Borders (TM)

Yesterday we had a board meeting for Entrepreneurs without Borders (TM). Starting a not-for-profit from scratch is quite daunting, and I applaud Sara Bloem and Tony Mendes for all the work they did getting this off the ground. I have learned a lot in the process, and I will be able to pass that along in my teaching.

At the USASBE conference in January, Tony and Sarah will present Entrepreneurs without Borders (TM).

While we continue to build Entrepreneurs without Borders (TM), I am excited to see how it will take shape during the coming months. And I am happy that it represents one more opportunity for Spanish students (and all students!) to become involved with entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship with a global, multilingual and multicultural context.

Ann

p.s. I am also learning a lot about "TM"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocabulary for Parent-Teacher Conferences

How to Correctly File Hispanic Names

Interview with Jessica Horn of ACCIÓN Chicago